Monday, November 9, 2009

Top 25 on iPod...


I'm not sure if anyone saw on twitter but earlier I was planning on posting the 10 most played songs on my iPod. I don't have much time right now so here's what I'm going to do. I'm posting the song titles and artists right now and then later tonight I will throw up some audio/ vids of most or all of these songs.
1.) She Can't Wait by Demarco
2.) Conversations With God by Charles Hamilton
3.) No Games by Serani
4.) She Came Along by Kid Cudi
5.) Sky Might Fall by Kid Cudi
6.) Rollin' (Remix) by Kid Cudi
7.) I Poke Her Face by Kid Cudi
8.) Triggerman by Lil Wayne
9.) Turn My Swag On by Soulja Boy
10.) Spiffed Up by Travis Porter
11.) Get That Money by Birdman & Lil Wayne
12.) Toy Story by Charles Hamilton
13.) Everybody's Nobody by XV, Seven, Wiz Khalifa
14.) Hey Ya by Obadiah Parker
15.) I'm at War by Sean Kingston & Lil Wayne
16.) Brooklyn Girls by Charles Hamilton
17.) In the Projects byFreddie Gibbs
18.) I'm the Ish by Kanye West
19.) Switchin Lanes by Kid Cudi
20.) Closer to the Sun by Slightly Stoopid
21.) The Planes by Wiz Khalifa & Currensy
22.) Make It Look Easy by Yo Gotti
23.) Two Coins by Dispatch
24.) E.O.T.W. (aka Donnie Darko) by Novel
25.) Still Selling Drugs- Young Dro & Yung LA
Get on it.
Samson.

0 comments: