Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hip- Hop With Soul... Or A Breath of Fresh Air(Take It In)...


After hearing Common's last release I was seriously doubting whether rappers like Talib Kweli had clout in the game anymore. But oh how wrong I was, and in this case I am ecstatic about being wrong. Talib and Hi-Tek just put out another Reflection Eternal Album called Reflection Eternal (the RE: Union) and after just finishing it I am thoroughly impressed. The truth is I feel like these two artists have been pretty stagnant in the rap game while others are just desecrating the paths they paved. Well here's the 'RE: Union' literally. With only one listen under my belt I can already tell this tape has numerous listens in store for me. So drop whatever your doing (seriously) dl this tape and give it a listen ASAP, because it's got mass appeal from Hip- Hop heads to radio junkies.
Free Mixtape Download
Hell Yes.
Samson

0 comments: