Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Music With Expressions...


The kind of music that can match and intensify any kind of mood. That's the first thing that comes to mind when listening to the wonderful and soulful music of Lee Fields and the Expressions. To be honest I can't stop listening and it's been that way for months. Not that I'm complaining it's such versatile music with similar vocal quality to the likes of the godfather of soul (look it up if you don't know). Every listen makes you want to move with the music and just escape whatever it is your doing, one reason it's awesome for cardio at the gym. Besides that though it is a beautiful display of talent, vocal quality, and live instrument goodness. Once I had heard this group I could not imagine going back to not knowing them, I need this music in my repertoire. So please, please buy this album. I guarantee it will please you, if not I will buy this album from the first 5 discontent customers. You must come up with a valid excuse in at least 500 words. Seriously. So let me know what you think honestly and I promise I will hold true to this offer (Unless what your saying is blasphemy).
By the way the album is My World by Lee Fields & The Expressions.
Cordially.
Samson.

0 comments: