Thursday, December 3, 2009

Your RIght Boston is the Best...


Today I was listening to my iPod and Guru's "Sights in the City" came on and was followed by Termanology's "When We Were Kids". So this got me thinking of the Boston rap scene or the lack of it. I mean all we got going right now is Masspike Miles I mean what's that say because he's putting out weak tracks with Maybach Music Group. I'm not impressed, so I found this newer track with Termanology on it, and just like all the other tracks I've heard by him is impressive. Since I'm throwing this video up and labeling it Boston I might as well throw a couple other videos featuring Boston rap artists. Also if you have any Boston rap you think I should be playing send it my way.

Boston Stay Up.
Samson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCK YOU YOU BACKPACK JUNKY!!!!!!!!!! MASSPIKE MILES IS THE FUTURE OF BOSTON AND NEW ENGLAND YOU FUCKING HUMP, BE CAREFULL WHEN YOU PRESS PLAY.

The Grind Stoned said...

There's no way that Masspike Miles is the future of New England's rap scene because that would mean we're not gonna progress in any way shape or form. And check the portfolio I'm no backpack junky...