Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Before he sold out...

I was looking through my music today and realized I have all of Murs' albums besides his newest one. There's one simple reason for this, it's not worth listening to. Don't get me wrong I'm a huge Murs fan through all of his groups and solo albums I've liked the majority of his tracks. It comes down to one thing when you sell out you lose all respect for the art of making music (not true in 100% of cases) this is especially true in underground artists. So for your listening pleasure here is some fresh Murs tracks. Or well at least two tracks he's involved with.
First a side project called Felt, Murs was involved in with Slug from Atmosphere:
NextNe Next some realll old school Murs when he was in high school in the group Log Cabin Crew:
The video says 3 Melancholy Gypsies but I'm almost positive that at this point they were still calling themselves Log Cabin Crew. Hope you like the Nirvana and Jungle Book samples. Other members of this group include Eligh and Scarab
Enjoy.
Samson.

0 comments: