Sunday, September 6, 2009

Current State of Play...

First post. One word. EPIC. So with that out of the way I plan on maintaining this hopefully everyday or at least a few times a week. I'll be posting new and old music that you should either know or is starting to blow up. I'm into all types music a little bit of mainstream, underground... Mostly whatevers clever, you'll start to get a feel for my flavor within a couple days. Today I wanna talk about an artist I don't hear to much about but he came on my Ipod today and I had completely forgotten about this song. "Lonely People" Bobby Ray Simmons or B.O.B. a rapper from the ATL. He has a fresh style reminiscent of Outkast but with his own spin. I guess I heard the Lonely People song on a random mixtape sometime last year (2008). I haven't been able to find a release date for his freshman album The Adventures of B.O.B. but its supposedly suposed to be released sometime this year (2009). I'll eventually get better at posting videos and music links but for now bear with me. Also follow me on Twitter @ samsonite085
Samson.

0 comments: